Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Finished At Last.



New growth chart design to
add to my Wall Growth Chart category.

This has taken me forever to do but at last it is finished. I feel like the lion on top of the chart- very happy! From the first post a few days ago to this finished growth chart, what do you think?


The next step is to send it to my printer for a proof, then if I am happy with the quality of the print it will go into production. I will let you know when it is available for sale on my online shops- CarlaDaly.com and CarlaDaly.co.uk

PLEASE
leave a comment.

5 comments:

  1. It is really a fun growth chart. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feedback. Delighted you like the growth chart. It should be available soon on my site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Carla, I love the happy animals and the lots of green around:-)

    ReplyDelete

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket /

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket / Snorkeling Throw Blanket / Water Throw Blanket I love the use of my art on thi...