Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Phew! New Growth Chart.


New growth chart design to
add to my Wall Growth Chart category.

Phew, is right, it has taken me a long time to get my new growth chart finished and guess what it isn't finished yet! I thought it would be nice to show you the progession of the chart. This is the first stage completed, the illustration of my image. The next stage (which I will blog about later in the week) will be the completed chart. I will have added the cm and inches to the growth chart and it will be ready to go to the printers. I would love to hear what people think about it so far? Please leave a comment.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Jackie. Working hard to finish it and will post the finished chart later in the week.

    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really lovely. Can't wait to see the finished chart.

    ReplyDelete

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket /

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket / Snorkeling Throw Blanket / Water Throw Blanket I love the use of my art on thi...