Thursday, May 21, 2009

Rolling!

Rolling!

I haven't quite been on a roll this week but have managed to finish my new growth chart - Rolling. I am trying to offer a larger range of growth charts to my customers and have been illustrating away on this new image to add to the range. The idea was in my head for ages and I just had to get it down on paper. It has taken me a couple of weeks to illustrate and will be for sale on my children's art online shop in the next week or so.

I am also thinking of offering wallpaper to my customers. I would love to see my illustrations filling up a whole wall. I have to illustrate some new images for the wallpaper, so I am eager to get started. The company Digi Tile will be producing the wallpaper, their work is amazing.

It would be great to hear your opinions on Rolling, it has been wonderful getting all your comments on my blog. I love hearing your thoughts so please leave some more!

3 comments:

  1. I love elephants and love this elephant growth chart. I can't wait for it to available to buy in your shop. Great work and lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carla,
    Love the wallpaper idea and the growth charts. I could imagine a feature wall looking amazing. I only wish I'd known what you were up to when my kids were small!! If I had, I could now paint the back of the door which has all their pencil marks up along it as they grew!!
    Barbara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Barbara,

    The wallpaper should be in production soon, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket /

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket / Snorkeling Throw Blanket / Water Throw Blanket I love the use of my art on thi...