Friday, May 15, 2009

Growth Chart Mad


New growth chart design to
add to my Wall Growth Chart category.

Yes, I have gone growth chart mad! I have had an idea buzzing around in my head that I just had to get down onto paper. I started the rough today, I want this to be totally opposite from my cat growth chart in my last post. I want this to be very simple with strong bold colours.

I never lost that excitement you feel as an artist of having an idea in your head and getting it down on paper. I used to be a bit more obsessive about my work, and would paint until the early hours to get an illustration finished. I am a little more controlled now and enjoy stepping away from a piece I am creating to do something else. Oh, the maturity of age!


Anyway back to my growth chart, I will post the final artwork as soon as I have completed it. I hope you like it!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your elephant chart. My son loves elephants and I look forward to seeing the growth chart finished. Your work is so unique keep up the blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your work is wonderful. Love the charts!

    ReplyDelete

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket /

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket / Snorkeling Throw Blanket / Water Throw Blanket I love the use of my art on thi...