Thursday, January 22, 2009

I have illustrated the world!



At last I have finished the artwork for my map of the world. Now begins the hard part, finding a printer who will print onto a durable product at a reasonable price. Because this product is slightly different to the rest of my products, I am finding it hard to find a printer to produce it.

I want the maps to be - light weight(for posting), durable ( for those sticky fingers!), cheap ( not to hurt your pockets too much!) and round( to look great on your walls). This seems to be a difficult task, but I know my printer is out there I just have to look harder. I will let you know when they are ready for sale on my sites- CarlaDaly.com and CarlaDaly.co.uk.


In the meantime here is the final artwork, I hope you like it.

5 comments:

  1. Carla...this is a fabulous piece! I know you'll find your printer out there somewhere.

    You know...this morning when I took the dog out...I saw this GIANT Horse standing over our little town....And I thought to myself..."Now where in the heck did he come from?" And now I know!!!! Mystery solved! LOL!

    Enchanted Blessings,
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very funny! I am laughing as I type!

    ReplyDelete

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket /

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket / Snorkeling Throw Blanket / Water Throw Blanket I love the use of my art on thi...