Monday, January 19, 2009

P.S I love your blog!


I just want to thank all the people that are reading and following my blog. It is great for us insecure artists to know that there is an interest in what we are doing. People had been trying to get me to write a blog for a very long time, I just didn't think I could ever be that interesting! Well, I am getting some really great feedback and it is really inspiring me with ideas for my work. So thank you all readers and followers of my blog, and P.S. I love my blog too!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi "I love your blog" from an insecure artist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carla, thanks for checking out my blog and leaving a comment and following, I feel a little less insecure now. P.S. Love your style!

    ReplyDelete

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket /

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket / Snorkeling Throw Blanket / Water Throw Blanket I love the use of my art on thi...