Friday, January 16, 2009

Map Of The World


I am always trying to think of new product for my online shops- CarlaDaly.com and CarlaDaly.co.uk. . This idea has been buzzing around in my head for the last six months! The idea is to have a map of the world full of the animals of the world, it will be printed on a thin pvc ( 35 cm in diameter) and will just stick straight to the wall, no framing needed! It will be a durable product that can't be damaged. There will be two sides to the world, so two seperate products. They aren't available on my site yet, but will be soon. I haven't finished the second piece, when I do I will post it on my blog.


This piece has taken a long time to do. I m showing you the early sketches to the final piece. The final product will be cut out to the shape of a circle, the edges are a bit rough here.

2 comments:

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket /

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket / Snorkeling Throw Blanket / Water Throw Blanket I love the use of my art on thi...