Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My First Job


Since I started my blog I have been looking back at my work over the years, what fun this has been! I have also been cleaning up my very messy work room (not so much fun!) and, in the process came across my very first illustration job - The Luvenders, a book written by an Irish author, June Considine and published by Poolbeg Press. It was about these creepy creatures called, yes you guessed it- The Luvenders! The job brief was to design and layout the cover. June still writes and these books have been published in many different languages.


My very first book cover and a great start to any illustrators career!

3 comments:

  1. ho your are very creative and interesting to hear.your thoughts are very different and i love the way you express it.
    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you for such a nice comment.

    Carla

    ReplyDelete

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket /

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket / Snorkeling Throw Blanket / Water Throw Blanket I love the use of my art on thi...